How to create your Playlist
Modified on: Mon, 8 Mar, 2021 at 2:26 PM
- On the Main Menu click on the Pages dropdown and then on Playlist.
- Or on the Dashboard, click on the Playlist button.
- The below Playlist table will be displayed. Click on the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Make changes where necessary and click on Save.
- Guests may request songs that they would like to be played. To add the songs, click on the +New Suggested Song button. The songs added here, will automatically be added to your website.
Description of the fields for New Suggested Song.
- RECOMMENDATION: The song can either be requested to be played or requested not to be played. Click on the dropdown and a list of options will appear.
- SUGGESTION MADE BY: This refers to the particular guest who requested the song. Click on the dropdown and a list of guest names will appear. Select the guest who made the suggestion.
- ARTIST: This is the writer/composer of the song.
- SONG TITLE: This is the title/name of the song.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.