How to import guests from an Excel spreadsheet
Modified on: Fri, 12 Mar, 2021 at 1:35 PM
You can upload multiple guests by downloading the Guest List template.
- On the Main Menu click on the Guest Management dropdown and then on Import Guests Spreadsheet.
- Click on the Download Guest List Spreadsheet Template button.
- Open the spreadsheet by clicking on the download.
- Fill out the spreadsheet.
- **Please remember that the following all have dropdown menus on the spreadsheet: Gender, Country, Plus One Allowed and Children Allowed. If you do not use the dropdown menu, the guest list upload will fail.
- On the system click on the Choose button under the Upload File section and choose the template that has been edited from your computer.
- The following Guest File Upload Process table will appear after you have uploaded the spreadsheet.
- After you click on the Save Guests button (as shown in previous screenshot), you will be prompted with the following message. Click Yes to save or No to cancel.
- If there are no problems with the guest file upload, the system will generate a 'Successful Rows' spreadsheet.
- If there are problems with the guest file upload, the system will generate a 'Failed Rows' spreadsheet that will explain what is wrong with each row. Fix the problems and re-upload the spreadsheet.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.