How to create an Event Website (Get Started)
Modified on: Fri, 12 Mar, 2021 at 3:05 PM
- On the Dashboard, click on the Get Started button.
- The Edit Website table will be displayed.
The following is a description of what each of the items mean:
- SITE MAIN HEADING: This is the main heading of your event website and will be displayed on every page. From the below example, the Site Main Heading is "Alex is turning 22".
- PASS CODE REQUIRED: The Pass Code Required helps in limiting access to your website. When guests view your website, they will be prompted to enter the unique Passcode. This passcode will automatically be set by the system. To enable this feature, tick the box as shown in the screenshot below:
- **Note: You will only be able to view the Passcode phrase once you've clicked on the Save button.
- ADDITIONAL SECURITY (CAPTCHA): Ensures that your website is not spammable or that information cannot be leaked from the website. The Captcha is a set of puzzles that cannot be solved by a robot. Tick the box to enable the Captcha.
- THEME: Select your desired theme here. Upon clicking on the dropdown, a list of built-in themes will be displayed.
- Click on this link to see how you can create your own CUSTOM THEME.
- WEBSITE LANGUAGE: This is the preferred choice of language in which you would like your website to be viewed in.
- EVENT DATE: This is the date of the event. Upon clicking Save, it will be displayed on both the Header and Footer.
- Footer- It displays the number of days, weeks, months or years before or after the event date.
- MULTIPLE DAYS: Checking this box indicates that the event spans over multiple days.
- Click on the Save button when you are done. Once saved, your Passcode will be displayed. Also remember to include it while sending the link to your guests.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.