How to add a new item to your Event Checklist
Modified on: Wed, 24 Feb, 2021 at 3:16 PM
- Once you are logged in, click on the My Event Checklist button.
- The following screen with a default Event Checklist will be opened.
- You have the option to:
- Add a new checklist item
- Delete an item
- Edit an existing item (mark it as done or not done yet)
- To add a new item, click on the Add Event Checklist item button, underneath the Event Checklist table.
- You will now see a table where you can add your new item.
- You can create an item name and mark it as done or not done yet, here.
- Save your changes once you are done.
- You will see a confirmation message that your item has been saved.
- To delete an item, click on the dustbin icon.
- To edit an item, click on the pencil icon.
- Tick the box to mark the item as done and click on the check mark to save.
- Your item will be updated on the list, with a check mark next to it.
Have fun creating all the items on your list!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.